Contact us at email@example.com or SMS +45 2342 4679. For membership and list of members please see below.
Our address is:
Ocean Plastic Forum /co Danish Engineers Association
Sankt Annæ Plads 16
1250 Copenhagen K
Application for Membership / Partnerships: A member of Ocean Plastic Forum must as an essential part of their operation, work in one or more of the primary or secondary activities within the Ocean Plastic Forum value chain. Private individuals must have a documentable commercial or scientific interest in one or more of these areas.
Annual membership fee:
– Single persons DKK 1,000, no voting rights
– NGOs & companies with fewer than 5 employees, DKK 5,000, voting rights
– All others – including partners – DKKK 10,000, voting rights
– Sponsors, no voting rights
For membership please apply via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 23424679.
The Ocean Plastic Forum members are:
- Maskinmestrenes Forening – chairman of Ocean Plastic Forum
- Aalborg University / MarinePlastic plastic impact on ocean ecosystem.
- Bifrost: Danish ocean plastics consultant in Singapore.
- Clean Seabed: Ships, divers and subsea garbage collection company.
- Clenflex – producer of pyrolysis container for the maritime sector.
- Copenhagen Cartel – producer of cloth from ocean plastic.
- Desmi RoClean – equipment combatting marine pollution.
- DTU – Denmarks Technical University – research plastic & maritime.
- DAKOFA – the competence center for waste og ressources.
- Danske Maritime – the association of maritime suppliers.
- Danmarks Fiskeriforening – the Danish Fishermens PO.
- Danish Shipping – the association of Danish ships.
- Dansk Affaldsminimering – Production of reusable plastic – PP & PE.
- Danske Havne – organisation for Danish harbours.
- DPPO: Danmarks Pelagiske Producentorganisation (DPPO).
- Ekspedition Plastik – documenting ocean plastic pollution.
- EnergySolution – automation and optimization solutions.
- EPS Recycle – machine supplier of container for pressing plastic.
- FIMUS – Fiskeri- og Søfartsmuseet – OceanLab.
- Fredericia Maskinmesterskole – marine engineers and research.
- Fritz Eilersen innovation – innovation and technology. Diver.
- Gleco A/S: producer & distributor of big bags.
- GreenCo: Depolymerization plant turning plastics to re-useable.
- Havmiljøvogter: the Royal Danish Navy – ocean plastic campaign
- HEGSØ: Recruitment and headhunting for Cleantech.
- Insatech A/S: – energy optimization solutions for the maritime sector.
- IUG – the NGO Engineers without Borders.
- KIMO – international environmental NGO with a focus on coastline.
- KU – Københavns Universitet – research ocean plastic characteristics.
- Maersk Supply Service – supply ships and global services & solutions.
- Makeen Energy – production and knowledge of pyrolysis containers.
- MangaStreet – commodities from marine plastic.
- MarinePlastic / Aalborg University – plastic impact ocean ecosystem.
- OurPlasticFreeOcean: ocean plastic collector Mediterrenean.
- Pack Tech: Plastic products and packaging solutions.
- PFA – pension company, responsible investor.
- PlanMiljoe: environmental consultant
- Plast Center Danmark – the plastics knowledge center.
- Plastindustrien – confederation of Danish Industries.
- Plastix – producer of high-quality raw ocean plastic material.
- Port Environment – harbour consultant.
- Pure Oceans – beach plastic collectors producing e.g. iPhone covers.
- RagnSells – renewable plastic waste – washing, sorting and re-use.
- Reaktor & DeNova – sorting of waste og pyrolysis.
- Re-bag – plastic bags and other plastic products.
- ReSea – removes plastic waste from the ocean – fast and literally.
- RICE – interior og accessories in plastic.
- RightOn – sustainable promotional items
- RUC – Roskilde University – research plastic and environment.
- Salling Group – supermarket chain with focus on sustainable materials.
- SDU – the University of Southern Denmark
- SeaMachines – autonomous control systems for watercraft.
- Strandet – hands-on plastic hotspots – Danish West Coastline.
- Udenrigsministeriet – the ministry of foreign affairs.
- Von Plast – production of plastic grains and products.
- WaveSolution – Seahorse: Wave construction for plastic collection.
- WWF – the global environmental NGO.
Members of this formal network – Ocean Plastic Forum – case-by-case decide to be involved in projects as a main contractor or a sub-contractor. For membership please press Contact and membership.
Ocean Plastic Forum partners:
Several associations are not directly involved in operationel activities of Ocean Plastic Forum but want to make a probono contribution. Please contact email@example.com. Present partners are listed below: